Camping Info & Rules
Ready to reserve a site? Buy your campsite with your festival ticket on the tickets page.
- All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Check In Times: Check in for all campgrounds will begin at 8 AM Friday unless prior arrangements are made.
- Check Out: All camp sites need to be empty by 2 PM on Monday.
- Quiet hours in all campgrounds will be 2 AM to 8 AM.
- We are not responsible for any materials lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items. Please keep anything valuable locked in your car or RV.
- Please feel free to bring your own food and beverages while camping.
- Pets will be allowed in camping areas only. Please keep them under control either by leash or kennel. Also, you are responsible to clean up any waste. NO pets will be allowed on the festival grounds.
- Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin. Keep the campground as clean as it was when you arrived.
- Average sized propane grills and stoves will be permitted. If it’s so big you need to tow it behind a vehicle, leave it at home!
- Open ground fires or bonfires are not allowed. Self-contained fires may be allowed, weather permitting. Please ask at gate during check in.
- Only one vehicle pass is allowed per campsite. Visitors to your campsite must park in general parking and ride the trolley to the camping area.
- Trolley service to and from the concert area will be available beginning at 4 PM each day spaced at regular intervals.
- Each campground will have porta-potties. Showers are located at the southeast corner of campsite B.
- There are several water hydrants available in the campgrounds. Sewage pumping is available for an additional charge of $40 and will be available Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Let the campground attendant know if you need this service.
- Only registered vendors are permitted to sell in both the campground and concert areas at any time.
- No illegal substances will be allowed either in the camping, or concert area. If you are caught, authorities will escort you from the premises and no refunds will be given.
- Bicycles, scooters, go-carts, or ATVs. We will have rides available for those with limited mobility. Please inform the campground attendant if you need assistance in this area.
- Drones or UAV’s
- Laser pointers
- No public nudity will be allowed.
- If it is illegal in Nebraska, don’t do it here!!
Above all, please be respectful of your fellow campers. We are all here to have fun!
All people entering the festival grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, agents, sponsors, or any other individuals associated with this event.